Summer Fun Days
Marmon Valley Farm invites you to Summer Fun Days on the Farm! Admission for the day offers adventurous families several unique farm experiences. Besides trail riding through acres of scenic countryside in the hills of Logan County, families can also enjoy hayrides all afternoon and the climbing wall, plus swimming and paddle boating in the pond. Many other good old-fashioned farm fun opportunities too. Visit dozens of farm animals and stop by the Play Barn. The gift shop is a must see for horse and animal lovers and souvenir seekers.
Activities run from 1PM-5PM.
- As a family friendly facility we ask that waterfront participants wear modest one piece swimsuits at the lake. Shirts, shorts or pants, and shoes are required outside of the lake area.
- Marmon Valley is a smoke-free, alcohol-free Christian Camp Facility committed to providing wholesome farm fun for everyone. Fun for Trail Riders and Non-riders too!
Advanced Admission Only: $8/person
Advanced Admission & Trail Ride: $32/person. Riders must be at least 6 years old. All Riders must have a completed Riding Waiver. All Ticket Sales are Non-Refundable.
AT THE DOOR TICKETS
- Ticket Window Opens at 12:30 pm.
- At-the-Door Admission Only: $10/person
- At-the-Door Admission & Trail Ride: $34/person. Riders must be at least 6 years old. All Riders must have a completed Riding Waiver. All Ticket Sales are Non-Refundable.
Registration: Call our office at 937-593-8000
No events found.