Summer Fun Days
Marmon Valley Farm invites you to Summer Fun Days on the Farm! Admission for the day offers adventurous families several unique farm experiences. Besides viewing the acres of scenic countryside in the hills of Logan County, families can also enjoy hayrides all afternoon and miniature golf. They can also have fun in our pond swimming and paddle boating. Pony rides for ages 11 and under will be inluded in the admission price; Trail rides will be an additional cost as seen below. Many other good old-fashioned farm fun opportunities too. Visit dozens of farm animals and stop by the Play Barn. The gift shop is a must see for horse and animal lovers and souvenir seekers.
The following activities run from 1PM-5PM:
- Hay Rides*
- Miniature Golf
- Swimming/Paddle Boating
- Trail Rides
- Pony Rides
- As a family friendly facility we ask that waterfront participants wear modest one piece swimsuits at the lake. Shirts, shorts or pants, and shoes are required outside of the lake area.
- Marmon Valley is a smoke-free, alcohol-free Christian Camp Facility committed to providing wholesome farm fun for everyone. Fun for Trail Riders and Non-riders too!
*The June hay ride may not be availible due to COVID-19 restrictions.
ADVANCED TICKETS (ends at 5pm the day before)
Advanced Admission Only: $10/person
Advanced Admission & Trail Ride: $37/person. Riders must be at least 6 years old. All Riders must have a completed Riding Waiver. All Ticket Sales are Non-Refundable.
AT THE DOOR TICKETS (all same day reservations)
- Ticket Window Opens at 12:30 pm.
- At-the-Door Admission Only: $12/person
- At-the-Door Admission & Trail Ride: $39/person. Riders must be at least 6 years old. All Riders must have a completed Riding Waiver. All Ticket Sales are Non-Refundable.
Registration: Call our office at 937-593-8000
No events found.