Looking for friendly competition and encouragement in your horsemanship? This show is for you! Classes are suited for any rider from beginner to advanced in respective age groups.
Open registration is the day of the event in the Indoor Arena. Costs include a small Grounds Fee of $5/horse and an Entry Fee of $4/class. Helmets are required for participants under 18. Concessions and bleacher seating are available.
Fuzzy Horse and Pony Show (March 23) - Indoor opens at 8:30 a.m. for warm up; show starts at 10 a.m.
Sunday Afternoon Fun Show (April 28) - Indoor opens at 11:30 a.m. for warm up; show starts at 1:30 p.m.
Sunday Afternoon Fun Show (May 19) - Indoor opens at 11:30 a.m. for warm up; show starts at 1:30 p.m.
Classes (subject to change):
Walk/Trot Participants may not show in canter/lope classes
1. Showmanship 13 and Under
2. Showmanship 14 and Over
3. Leadline 8 and Under
4. The Fuzziest Horse (March 26 only) Open
5. Trail In Hand Open
10 Minute Warm up ~ Walk Trot Only
6. Walk trot trail Open
7. Walk/Trot 13 and Under
8. Walk/Trot 14 and Over
9. Walk/Trot Horsemanship 13 and Under
10. Walk/Trot Horsemanship 14 and Over
10 Minute Warm up ~ English Only
Riders may only show in one hunter hack class
11. Working Hunter Under Saddle 13 and Under
12. Working Hunter Under Saddle 14 and Over
13. English Equitation 13 and Under
14. English Equitation 14 and Over
15. Hunter Hack Novice- Cross rails
16. Hunter Hack Regular
10 Minute Warm-up Ponies & Western
Riders must choose either Ranch or Pleasure, not both
17. Pony Pleasure Open
(English or Western 58” and under)
18. Western Pleasure 13 and Under
19. Western Pleasure 14 and Over
20. Ranch Pleasure 13 and Under
21. Ranch Pleasure 14 and Over
22. Horsemanship (Western/Ranch) 13 and Under
23. Horsemanship (Western/Ranch) 14 and Over
24. Ranch Riding Ranch Only
25. Trail Open
26. Egg & Spoon Open
27. Walk/Trot Egg & Spoon Open
28. Ride -a-buck (bareback) Open