Looking for friendly competition and encouragement in your horsemanship? This show is for you! Classes are suited for any rider from beginner to advanced in respective age groups.
Open registration is the day of the event in the Indoor Arena. Costs include a small Grounds Fee of $2/horse and an Entry Fee of $3/class. Helmets are required for participants under 18. Concessions and bleacher seating are available.
Fuzzy Horse and Pony Show (April 6) - Indoor opens at 8:30 a.m. for warm up; show starts at 10 a.m.
Sunday Afternoon Fun Show (April 28) - Indoor opens at 11:30 a.m. for warm up; show starts at 1:30 p.m.
Friday Night Fun Show (May 31) - Indoor opens at 4 p.m. for warm up; show starts at 5:30 p.m.
Classes (subject to change):
*Walk/Trot participants may not show in canter/lope classes
- Showmanship 13 and Under
- Showmanship 14-18 yrs.
- Showmanship Open
- Leadline 8 and Under
- The Fuzziest Horse (April 6 show only) Open
- Trail In Hand Open
- Walk/Trot Trail Open
- Walk/Trot 13 and Under
- Walk/Trot 14 and Over
- Walk/Trot Horsemanship 13 and Under
- Walk/Trot Horsemanship 14 and Over
- English Pleasure 13 and Under
- English Pleasure 14 and Over
- English Equitation 13 and Under
- English Equitation 14 and Over
- Hunter Hack Novice- Cross rails
- Hunter Hack Regular
- Pony Pleasure Open (English or Western 58” and under)
- Western Pleasure 13 and Under
- Western Pleasure 14-18yrs.
- Western Pleasure Open – no ponies
- Horsemanship 13 and Under
- Horsemanship 14-18 yrs.
- Horsemanship Open
- Reining Open
- Trail Open
- Walk/Trot Egg & Spoon Open
- Egg & Spoon Open
- Ride-a-buck (bareback) Open